By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back in Finland, and I'm not happy!


Well, I came back to finland yday and Im not so happy right now. Two weeks away from Turku, finland was not enough but I had to come back sooner or later to sort out my flat...
My time in England was so wonderful! I had a real laugh over there! Well, the first week did not go exactly as I planned. I got the worst flue ever and of course Mr Fever had to come and make everything so much better. So no, my first week was not nice at all, I had to spend all my time on the settee with my best friend the TV and the remote (BFF!) and for the first time I didn't enjoy it :D! Ouh my, I just remembered the taste of my cough medicine. Oh my life it was horrible, I have never ever tasted anything like that. It was a mix of bad bad toothpaste with a hint of pine needles and warm gooey Sambuka!! absolutely horrible.
As soon as I got better my dear boyfriend (CLUMSY) cut the end of his thumb off at work. So yes, My time in England was filled with snot, bad bad English TV shows, antiseptic's, prawn cocktail crisps, medicine and expensive fags (believe it or not f-ing 7 € for twenty fags)!!!.

But in the end, I enjoyed my two weeks!

Me in Hanley, Stoke on Trent!


fuzzy Shoe