By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FREEEZE!

What can I say. What's new? Well, I'm still a homeless unemployed bitch that's for sure. This so called "looking for job" thingie is an absolute nightmare. Not as easy as I thought it would be. Been to a handful of coffee shops and restaurant, but with no further luck, bastards. Me and my love are still living with the same woman. We are planning to get a house of our own, but I need a job before that can happen. luckily my love has got loads of work, so we are not totally in deep shit over here. Maybe it was not such a brilliant idea moving to one of the most unemployed cities in England? Let's see how it goes. I do love it here, don't get me wrong, but I need a job, now. Still so moody that I haven't found lingonberry jam >.<