By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Catwalk" shoes.

Just wanted to show some of my new shoes I purchased last time I was in Rostock, Germany a couple weeks ago. Got them on last minute sale and let me tell you, they were almost for free!!!
The shoes are from a brand called "catwalk", I've never heard of them before, but I just can't wait to get some more fabulous shoes from that brand.

These ones were just so adorable I just had to buy them, and then again I
only paid 19,33 € for them, what a deal! The only thing that bothers me is that I took one size to big, my mistake, so I really hope I can get someone to fix them for me.
On the picture below you can see the sole. It says "make love not war" and then decorated with flowers and a cute dragonfly! lovely!



Remove Formatting from selection
For these wonderful leather shoes I only had to give 14,99 € , absolutely nothing. And the best part is that they are so comfy to walk in! what a bargain!

Fuzzy Shoe