By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.”

I mentioned earlier that I'm a big fan of art. I grew up with art because both my parents are artists. My mother paints and does ceramic sculptures and my father does the same but is more in to sculptures (stain less steel). So Art is definitely in my blood!!
So I decided to post some of my own little artie-fartie creations!
A couple a years ago I got really inspired of the art called Mosaic. Cant remember how I got in to it, but as soon as I started I couldn't get enough of it. My mother came up with an idea that she could make some pots out of clay and then I could decorate it with mosaic. Here is some pictures!






I made these 2008-2009, I'll post some more pics later.
Fuzzy Shoe