By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

At the moment I'm diggin'...

BODY SHOP "Deodry"!
It's one of my favorite because it's without aluminium salts! Deodorants with aluminium salts is absolutely no good for you. Doctors have noticed that deodorants with aluminium salts actually increases the risk of breast cancer! So keep away from deodorants that contains aluminum! You can find this one from BODY SHOP, cost about 10,00 €.



OBH NORDICA "wave maker"!!
Got this from my love on Valentines day! I absolutely love it. It makes my hair perfectly wavy and it is really quick heated up! On the picture below you can see the results!


GOSH "Eye brow kit"
It contains three different shades of brown and a wax cream! excellent buy! about 13,00 €

ORGANIX Shampoo and Conditioner.
One of my all time favorites! It makes my hair frizzy-free and really moisturized! The shampoo has got a lovely and fresh smell of lavender, mm! It's organic so it's Sulfate and Paraben free! Have a look on their homepage http://www.organixhair.com/, they have got more hair products there.
Fuzzy Shoe