By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Friday, February 11, 2011

Can't wait!

It's hard to plan the future when you've got so much stuff that you want to do. Well, the plans are that my b-friend is moving back to the U.K because there's more work for him there, and three years in Finland is enough according to him! And of course I'm going with him, do doubt! So hopefully it's soon because I cant wait to move!
Was a bit worried about work and so on but I've decided that I can still work on my ship until the end of the summer. My ship sails between Finland and Germany so I could take the flight to Germany and back! And after the summer when I've got some money saved up (hopefully) I'm gonna go back to school!
I've been looking up some fashion design schools in UK, design courses in Italy and Australia and if I could get in that would so sweet! I've also been checking up some shoe making courses and shoe design schools, which would be awesome! My b-friend is a big plus because he can get work any where in the world so that makes everything so much easier! But the first step is to move to England, probably my B-friend's hometown Stoke-on-Trent. Absolutely lovely!
But oh my it's gonna be hard to leave my friends here in Turku! But I'm trying to look at it as a good thing for them, now they can come to England an stay for freeeee whenever they want to! ;)

"J"
"Gonzo"

"P"


Fuzzy Shoe