By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Thursday, July 28, 2011

"And the sign said long haired freaky people neet not apply' "

1 week to go til our little trip to Amsterdam! This will be the second time around and I absolutely can't wait! Been so depressed lately for missing all the god damn festivals this summer, but hey, I don't think you can compare Dance Valley (Woodstock of Dance (that name says everything) to nada here in finland! It's gonna be awesum! You dance from a.m to p.m, surrounded by happy people, people free from all sadness and the only thing that counts is laughter, happiness and ofcourse freedom! damn I feel like a hippie today! Besides that everyting is awesome, gettin off my ship tomorrow ad oh my it's gonna be nice to feel concrete roads under my feet after 16 days sailing!

Want to share some pics from Dance Valley festival in Amsterdam, not long now, not long!




















Fuzzy Shoe