By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Monday, July 25, 2011

Time goes by so so so slowly!

Well, I'm not gonna make up sum story why I have not posted anything for the last century! just could not be asked! Summer is here and sittin by the computer is the last thing I want to do!
Not so much has happend guys! Well, Moved out of my apartment, finally! Gavin my love came back from Aussie but before I knew it he went off to England! He is now in Stoke working and basically waiting for me to come! We are gonna stay at Sam's place again until we will find something our own! Trying to find an apartment in Manchester in stead of Stoke, really hard because the rent is extremely high if you want an apartment allready furnised! If everything goes out planned I will fly to my love in the end of september! Before that Im gonna enjoy my summer! Headin to Amsterdam on the 5th of August with my lollies Wafy, Becky and my bro Jalle! Gav will fly from England and meet us up there! Gonna be so nice to go back to Dam dam dam, where you can be your self! But before that and til the end of september I'm gonna work like a MF on my ship! Save up some money for my future dream courses!!! Open a new chapter in my life that will defo include lots of travelling, healthy living and no more alchohol (only on special occasion!!).







Summer in the city is not my thingie!!





Me and Frida my Rastafarian stole a bike from our ship and headed out on the dangerous roads of Rostock, Germany! haha!











Frida the Freak! x





Fuzzy Shoe