By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back from Amsterdam

What at trip! After 5 days in fuzzy Amsterdam I can inform you that there's is no way I'm gettin out of my bed for the next 3 days! My body has shut down, I came home with 7 kg more in my luggage (after throwing away huge loads of stuff) and the balance on my bankcard is seriously a mystery! This feeling after a amsterdam trip is really whimsical .4 days in Amsterdam is not enough if you want to explore the most interesting and multi cultural city ever, but its sure hell more that enough if you are just planning to spend all days in coffee shops or smart shops! But isn't that the point with Amsterdam? All the Coffee Shops? Red Light District? Kentucky fried chicken??


Close to our Apartment


FRIED CHICKEN IS THE ANSWER


about the 7th cheese cake on that trip!


Scary scary stairs up to our flat, experienced some difficulties but hey!


Wafy got a bit chocked after walking around in red light and all the coffee shops! x






Baby flew down from Manchester, x x x


Rebecca









Fuzzy Shoe