By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Wednesday, February 01, 2012

RIVER ISLAND!




River Island is absolutely one of my favorite shops when it comes to clothes, shoes and jewelry! I love trying out different styles, and mixing all styles together is even more fun. I've got this weird obsession, I just have to have stuff that is weird. In the end, I'm wearing it because I think it looks good, and it makes me feel good. I don't care about that WHATS NEW, OH HOW SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR, WHATS THE FASHION IS ON ABOUT AT THE MINUTE, or I CAN ONLY BUY CLOTHES THAT'S TRENDY. No no no no, that's boring, and I think it tells everything about you then. But yes, everyone is different and what would the world look like if everyone would only wear whats trendy!?


Fuzzy Shoe