By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Thursday, February 02, 2012

Re-using.

As I said in the last post, I cleaned up the entire kitchen. Went trough old cupboards and found lots of old cups, jugs and dishes, but yes, covered in dust. Or can I even call it dust? It took me ages to clean them up because it was like dust mixed with grease so it was almost impossible to get cleaned. Anyways, shame on people who just let these antique, adorable porcelain just lie around. So i decided to get rid of everything that was on top of the cupboards, stuff from the '80 and old spaghetti everywhere. DISGUSTING. Then I put all the old dishes along the wall, to make that old, vintage, shabby chic, retro look, followed by all the jugs and pots. I'm moody that i did not take a before and after pic, but trust me, this kitchen is not recognizable anymore. Thumbs up for me and my creative side.






A Fuzzy Shoe