By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Thursday, February 02, 2012

Leather, Fur and Aztek.


Good news. Alton Tower Resort got back to me. They were interested in my CV and would love to meet up with me, so I'm booked in for a interview next Tuesday. Fingers crossed! Sunny Thursday today, which means I'm off hunting for flowers and plants. This house needs serious decoration, I'll post sum pics later on the kitchen that I tidied up last night. It took me 7 h, I promise you guys, no one has cleaned that kitchen since I believe the '70. Everyone were so happy and were so thankful what I did, except one guy, because he believes its his house just because he has been here the longest. Shame on you! And don't even think I'm done now. We have still got the bathrooms, cellar, garden and living room, suck it up boy.


Fuzzy Shoe