By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The day after tomorrow.


RIVER ISLAND
Payday on Friday which means us girls from work is going out! It's gonna be ace! I need a new dress and shoes but can't seem to find the perfect dress. It would be lovely to sew my own dress but there is no way I could get it done til Friday! anyways, River Island has got so much nice stuff in their shops at the min, way to much nice stuff to be correct. I love the neon yellow shoes in the pic above, well I love all items on the pic to be fare! The headbands are fab, so I'll try to make one myself next week, mission impossible? No I don't think so, it might take some time but I can't see it be too difficult for me to do myself....