By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Friday, April 20, 2012

I CAN DO ALL MY SELF!

I have totally changed my way of thinking. If I go out shopping and I see something that I defo need or want, I always think if maybe I can do it myself. Like for an example, yday I saw there killer shoes, with glitter and a big ass bow in the front. I decided OH NO I'm not gonna buy them. So today I'm on a new mission. I'm gonna totally re do my old pair of high heels, get some glitter, glue and sew a bow out of some fancy material. And then the shoes should look something like them I saw yday, right? The shoes are gonna look a bit like them ones Judy Garland is wearing in The wizard of oz. SO OVER THE TOP but that's the way it goes for miss Carla! I'll show you guys later, if its not a fail of course.