By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Friday, April 08, 2011

Foxy Locks Hair Extensions

My foxy Locks Clip In Extension arrived today! This is the second time I order from Imogen's foxy locks. Last time I bought hair from foxy locks (think it was almost a year ago, the hair stays shiny and in a good condition for such a long time) I bought the deluxe set (160 gram) but it was almost too much hair (!!) so I decided to try out the 120 gram, which is still a lot of hair. The quality of the hair is amazing, so thick and soft. And of course it's human hair and it doesn't tangle at all because it's REMY! And it doesn't cost a fortune, £64,50 and that included shipping from U.K to Finland. Love it!



I got the 120 gram Toffee Brown #14


20 inch Clip In REMY human hair.




Buy the hair on Foxy Locks's homepage http://foxylocksextensions.com/
or visit Imogen's (the creator and owner) youtube-channel for tips how to take care of the extensions, she has also got really good make up and hair tutorials!!



Fuzzy Shoe