By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My top 5 perfumes.

(from the left)
Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea Eau De Toilette. This is just a simple fragrance that I think is great for a day wear because it does not attract much attention.
Emporio Armani - Diamond by Gorgio Armani. It's a feminine fragrance that I think is more suitable for evening wear. When I apply it, it smells really sweet (almost a bit too sweet) but after a while it does calm down a bit. I really like it because the fragrance lasts all night.
Armani - Code Summer. A really summery fragrance that I wear for both evening and day wear. the fragrance is wonderful.
Clinique - Happy Heart. I use this one like i use Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfume. Perfect fragrance for daily use. Sweet and summery. A bit shitty that it does not last long enough.



Fuzzy Shoe