By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lovely day in the park.

Love this feeling. You know, summer is soon here. Birds singing in the morning, for once the sun is up before you are and you can finally leave all your windows open without freezing to death! I've said good bye to my winter clothes and welcomed all the summer outfits. My wardrobe does not look so dull and grey any more. Now it looks so flowery and so fresh! me likey.

A couple days ago we decided to spend the lovely sunny noon by the river here in Turku. I must say... Days like that I really like Turku, but that's it. After a couple hours it got a bit chilly, it started gettin a bit windy, really cold winds. That means summer is sadly not here yet. but it's not long now.



Ouh them lovely summer outfits!


This lovely Owl from New Yorker, my best friend at the moment?!



Fuzzy Shoe