By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A life without Art???

Art is something that I could never live without. I could never ever imagine my home without paintings or sculptures, it is something that represent me and my life. A apartment without art for me, just looks so impersonal. This is some paintings and sculptures I've got at home, most of them are made by my mother :)



A cocoon in the background, and two fishes..And a poor plant!!!! my mums, Marie Jonsson Langhans little creations!



I got these adorable hanging flowerpots for my 20th birthday,
of course my mother made them! :D I love them, unfortunately I haven't used them yet, because I've only got three windows and they are already filled with flowers and sculptures, so I rather hang them up in our future apartment in England :)



My mum made this one about 20 years ago. I don't know if you can see but it's actually a self portrait of her holding me when I was a baby! :)


These two painting (above and below) are made by my mums friend.
I just love them because their faces looks kinda scary in a way.





One of my mum Marie Jonsson Langhans's paintings. Most of her art is inspired of the Maldives,
where she used to spend most of her time in the '80!



some more paintings made by my dear mum Marie Jonsson Langhans.




I would rather live in an apartment over filled with art, than live in a apartment with no art at all!

Fuzzy Shoe