By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

square!



Last Sunday was one of THEM day, when I really really regret going out the night before. Waking up with the worst head ace ever, dry mouth and that awful sick feeling, why do I keep doing this to myself? I hate hate hate Alcohol, it brings out the worst of me (and btw, that sayin about when you're pissed, it brings out the real u is just a loads of crap), it makes me depressed the next day and I always get bruised up after a night out. I know I know, you should drink sensibly, but everyone knows that it's almost impossible, at least for me.
Nai Nai Nai.
I drink maybe twice a month (that does not include one glass of wine occasionally), I mean going out-drinking. I would love to totally skip the alcohol, but it is a social thingie isn't it? I do order a glass of juice sometimes instead of larger, but watching football at our local pub, drinking soda, it just does not go together now does it. Hmm, totally skip alcohol could be an option, but..........



Fuzzy Shoe