By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Work it out.

About fucking time I got a job that I want. Received a call today from Holiday Inn, they were so impressed with my experience and how well my interview went so... I got the job!
22 h a week, maybe not as much as I need but I'm looking forward working extra hours. Discount on Holiday Inn all around the world, free gym and swimming pool access and the hotel itself is not so far away from where I live, maybe 45 min on me bike, oh yes I'm gonna bike. Hopefully I'll get a bit fitter til summer and now I can eat how much KFC i want without feeling guilty. CHEERS!



When I get my first pay check I'll will run to River Island and get myself these sweets!



Fuzzy Shoe