By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Monday, May 30, 2011

Elizabeth Arden, Kanebo and so on....


From the left;
Elizabeth Arden - Face Toner for normal and dry skin.
I love this face toner, I always use this one in the mornings.

CLINIQUE - Face scrub cream
Bought this one in England, thumbs up for this one! I love it, leaves my face really soft, not stiff and dry like many other face scrubs I've tried.

CLARINS - Eye Balm
My eyes best friend <3

KANEBO - Toner
AMAZING...and the bottle lasts forever!



From the left

AUSSIE - Take the heat
Good leave in spray, I always apply in damp hair, but can be applied on both wet or dry hair!

SCHWARTZKOPF - Moisture Kick
Really good leave in conditioner, makes my hair soft and it feels really creamy if that's something you can call your hair(?).

SCHWARTZKOPF - leave in heat spray
Smells lovely, thats why I use it, haha! The product is OK, nothing special! but it smells
really nice!

SCHWARTZKOPF - Hair spray
Smells good, makes my hair stay the way I want it to all day, nothing else to say really!



Fuzzy Shoe