By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Monday, May 30, 2011

I hate bein messy!

My apartment has never been so messy as it is right now. I am seriously thinking that I might be one of the most messiest on this earth!! I don't know what's wrong with me!
I have never been that type of person who does the dishes straight after the meal, or folding or ironing clothes, my boyfriend takes care of that! I never put back stuff where it belongs! My floor is filled with clothes and shoes. Sometimes I actually forget what colour my floor is, because its hiding under all stuff. I should get my self together and try live a bit easier! It must be because I am absolutely sick and tired of my flat at the moment, cant wait to move away, whenever that will happened. My boyfriend is off to Australia on satday, so nice of him leaving me here in horrible Turku, Finland! He will be gone for about two weeks, not bad! after that we have to sit down and decide where to move. I'm up for England big time! He is thinking about Germany because he just got offered 1 year work near Hamburg. lucky bastard! I want to move now, can't wait any longer....



...But I can't clean the flat today.... I have got other more important stuff to do....like shopping.


Fuzzy Shoe