By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Monday, May 30, 2011

My next apartment....






I would die for an apartment like this, So tacky and so me!


Just called my land lord and said the sad news (hihi not really) that I'm moving out next month, finally! The funny thing is we don't have a clue where to move yet hehe! might stay with my friend Samantha in Stoke, until we can decide where we want to get an apartment!
so the next apartment, looking forward to it so much! I love moving, it so much fun planning how you want everything and its always the same with me...I always promise myself that I will clean aaall the time, every single day, do the dishes, make nice cute cupcakes for my love, lol It always goes out the window after just a couple of weeks, that's me!

So for my next apartment, I would love it to be really vintage and shabby chic and retro. A mix of that would be perfect. I want it to look really personally if you know what I mean, I don't want my apartment to look boring, you know like the settee has to match the coffee table and the TV table has to match the curtains, not for me! I love mixed furnitures and colours. So much more fun!







So lets try to win the lottery hey!



Fuzzy Shoe