By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Monday, May 30, 2011

Skinny skinny Models.


Poor poor skinny models.




Every day, people are consistently influenced by the media that skinny is how you should look. Why do models have to look like this to sell products? I believe that fashion and beauty is so superficial now days, it makes me sick. I hate designers that put deadly skinny models on the runway, that is just so wrong! Or all them so called stylist that can’t see beauty or fashion any other way than on skinny models. Why? I love fashion, I love beauty. My blog represents my point of views when it comes to make up and so on. I have never been skinny and I it is nothing that I am aiming for. I would love to get a bit fit; I mean.....No one wants to breathe like a whale after just walking up four floors?!?!



I love...







Fuzzy Shoe