By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.

//Richard Dawkins



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So Happy today because, the sun is shining brightly here in Turku, went for a walk earlier this morning, got a free cup of STARBUCKS Ice Latte (made my day!), Went in to one of my fav shops and saw my ultimate wanted bag is 50 % off (yes), realized that my birthday is only a couple of days away (Thursday) and they have promised sun and warm weather, that's nice! So that made me realize that tomorrow I have to try to find a lovely dress for the picnic we are planning to have on Thursday!
Have not felt this good in months! It's like all the fatigue has disappeared overnight, a part of me wants to know why I'm I feeling so happy today, but the other part says just enjoy the feeling!



Damn right forgot to post that my lovely cat Tiara gave birth to 2 adorable baby girls a couple of weeks ago! Aren't they just lovely!





Baby girl #1 fell asleep with her face smudged to the wall, cutiepie!



Fuzzy Shoe